TheLegends-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheLegends-

TheLegends- Are Made of -HERO-

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Guys, After 1 week....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leigh
Administrator
Administrator
Leigh

Female Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Hi Guys, After 1 week.... Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guys, After 1 week....   Hi Guys, After 1 week.... EmptySat May 31, 2008 1:09 am

Sa mga naghahanap sakin, I'm back =). Sorry kung hinahanap niyo ako. Kasi I have been sick for a week. Reason: Na-confine ako. The Doctors mentioned that I had been stressed. Nagkalagnat ako simula nung araw na magpapaload sana ako ng EP which until now hindi ko pa nagagawa kasi I'm still here at the hospital. Nakakapag internet ako using my Laptop. 7 days kong hindi magalaw ang hands and legs ko. I don't really know what happened to me. Sorry kung hindi ako nakapagsabi. Si Michael din, he's been attacked by his asthma. I really miss you guys. I have to stay here for another week 'cause I will have some examination processes to go through. Thanks and please pray for me. Godd thing, I'm feeling kinda better now.

P.S.
~>
Miss you Bhe...
~> Miss you Ate Jimae...
~> Miss you all =)

Last edited by Leigh on Sat May 31, 2008 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Grammar =))
Back to top Go down

Hi Guys, After 1 week....
Page 1 of 1